Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Pick up, drop off service 2017/3/21 13:26
I'm traveling alone with my 4 kids, one of who is 2 years old, so I am not looking to try and figure out public transportation from NRT to my hotel because I feel like it might get very stressful for everyone after the flight. I am looking at a Limousine Bus website that someone recommended, I guess its a bus that hits all the major hotels? Can someone help me out with the drop down boxes, and what I would need to click to get close to my hotel? I am staying at the Hotel Mystays Premier Hamamatsucho hotel. Or, does anyone know of a good service that has pick up and drop off for people? Thank you in advance.
by BigBlue24  

Re: Pick up, drop off service 2017/3/21 17:46
You can take a bus to the Intercontinental Tokyo Bay, and then a taxi.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Pick up, drop off service 2017/3/21 17:54
That's got to be expensive, with that many kids you'd need the whole vehicle. Id take the skyliner and arrange with your hotel for their shuttle from the station.
by PsyGuy rate this post as useful

Re: Pick up, drop off service 2017/3/21 17:59
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Pick up, drop off service 2017/3/21 18:04
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Pick up, drop off service 2017/3/21 19:20
Id take the skyliner and arrange with your hotel for their shuttle from the station.

You'd have trouble doing that, since the hotel in question does not offer a shuttle service.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Pick up, drop off service 2017/3/21 19:56
Not much of a "premier" hotel then. Well then just jump on the Yamanote and walk the 5 minutes from the station.
by PsyGuy rate this post as useful

reply to this thread