Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Help on Kyoto accomodation 2017/3/22 11:51
I know my help request is very last minute but for various reasons our japan trip hasn't been planned as we would have liked. I am travelling to Japan on 1st April to 11th April. I have booked accommodation in Tokyo 1st to 6th and in Kyoto 6th to 8th. I'm now trying to decide what to do for our last 3 nights. Obviously prices have risen a lot. I have seen some accommodation between Namba and Nara for 2 nights and think this would work so we can tour Nara and Osaka from here. And then for our last night we return to Tokyo to fly back from Narita. We are travelling with 2 children aged 10 and 8. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.
by Rakhee (guest)  

Re: Help on Kyoto accomodation 2017/3/22 13:14
It would help if you were wiling to change hotels; obviously, the more nights you want to book in one go, the more difficult it becomes since you only get hotels with available rooms for all nights. So, looking for one hotel for three nights significantly restricts your choices compared to two or three hotels.

Also, use Japanese websites like Rakuten or Jalan if possible.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Help on Kyoto accomodation 2017/3/22 13:18
This new template does not delineate paragraphs well...

Maybe if I put two blank lines?
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Help on Kyoto accomodation 2017/3/22 18:23
On the two occasions I went to Kyoto I stayed at this hotel, there is no such level of quality for that price, with huge breakfast included.
http://www.piecehostel.com/en/
by pirataurbano rate this post as useful

Re: Help on Kyoto accomodation 2017/3/22 23:45
Hotels in Osaka may be an option.
by curious (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Help on Kyoto accomodation 2017/3/23 03:26
Staying at a ryokan (Japanese style inn) might be a great experience for the whole family. There are many in Kyoto and Osaka area. Stay one/two days and relax in the hot springs and enjoy the calming atmosphere.
by gambry139 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread