Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Flea market/Sunday market 2017/3/22 23:48
I've done a few searching for available list of sunday market/flea market in tokyo, do any list exist, also does Yoyogi Park have this every sunday, or is it just for special events.
by kms899  

Re: Flea market/Sunday market 2017/3/23 14:22
I've seen the one in Yoyogi park is one Sunday a month, but admittedly I could be wrong and just didn't notice.
by PsyGuy rate this post as useful

Re: Flea market/Sunday market 2017/3/23 18:57
Thanks, I found the official site after I started this thread, apparently there is no events on my dayof visit.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: Flea market/Sunday market 2017/3/24 08:47
You might try the Ohi racetrack flea market. It is a few subway stops before Haneda Airport in Tokyo. It was being held every Saturday and Sunday the last time I was in Japan in 2014. I thought it had a nice selection of sellers with all sorts of items. As with most flea markets you had to get there early to get the bargains.
by 56Premiere rate this post as useful

Re: Flea market/Sunday market 2017/3/27 20:18
Thanks for the reply, I will check that place out, but I was more into a flea market within Yoyogi park, since it was a place I have arranged to visit during my stay, but checking their official site, there is no event arranged on the days during my stay.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread