Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Online booking on Kintetsu limited express 2017/3/27 11:10
Hi,
I will going to Mt Yoshino on 13-Apr. My plan is relying on cherry blossom time and weather forecast. If I have to book reserve seat train now, does train company allows to re-schedule if weather change ? When is the best time to book during this super peak season ?
Need your advice, thanks.

by Cindy Tan  

Re: Online booking on Kintetsu limited express 2017/3/27 20:57
As it is posted on "Rail Pass to Yoshino on Kintetsu Yoshino Line ", there's no need to take limited express train to go to Yoshino
from Osaka-Abenobashi by Kintetsu Line.
You can take express train which seat reservation is not required for.

by Hirohiroboy rate this post as useful

Re: Online booking on Kintetsu limited express 2017/3/27 21:23
I agree there is no reason to take an express train or reserved seat ticket. However, if you do reserve a seat there is no way to reschedule a reserved seat unless the train can not make the route which would essentially require a natural disaster or major mechanical issue. I have sometimes had success talking to a ticket agent who would gswap tickets, but that is the exception rather than the rule.
by PsyGuy rate this post as useful

Re: Online booking on Kintetsu limited express 2017/3/27 23:09
" Changes or refunds for Limited Express tickets that were purchased through the internet can only be made through the internet "
http://www.kintetsu.co.jp/foreign/english/about/limited_express/ticket...

Btw the express train is only 16 minutes slower than the limited express service from Osaka-Abenobashi.
by TobyC (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Online booking on Kintetsu limited express 2017/3/28 09:16
Thank you...
by Cindy Tan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread