Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can anyone give me info about TIU? 2017/4/1 01:32
Hello everyone!

So basically for the past few years, I was looking into going to a Language School in Japan and then study Business after in my country (Canada). I have been working for two years saving up the money but another side of me doesn't know if I want to do two years of studying Japanese and then another two years (possibly four) to study Business.

I didn't really think about going to college/university anytime in Japan because I thought I would need to know at least Level 2 of Japanese but I just went to Go Go Nihon because Fall applications just started and I went to the Tokyo International University website and I saw the E-Track Program and I read that that one of the programs is a Business program where I can get my bachelor degree while also learning Japanese on the side. That's perfect for me and I want to know more.

So anyone who is going to the school this year or is at or has been...
how easy is the application process?
How are the courses?
How is the school itself and it's staff?
Is there anything I need to know?
etc

Thank you!
by Melging  

Re: Can anyone give me info about TIU? 2017/4/5 11:24
Anyone?
by Melging rate this post as useful

reply to this thread