Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Soup Curry & Dining Suage Restaurant 2017/4/5 15:10
My family plans to have lunch at this well known restaurant during our trip early this June. Some of the members are vegetarians. I noted that this restaurant serves mixed vegetables which seems to be suitable for vegetarians but I just wonder the basic suage soup is suitable for vegetarians or not? If it is not, can I just order the rice with vegetable toppings. Or can I just order the mixed vegetables without the soup curry. Please advise. Thank you very much. Have a nice day.
by Nipako Low (guest)  

Re: Soup Curry & Dining Suage Restaurant 2017/4/5 20:57
I suggest you ask the restuarant before you take a seat if they serve vegetarian food, but remember that not all restaurant have seperate kitchen utlities for meat and vegetarian dishes, if that matters much to you. I heard someone mention that it's also rude to ask the restuarant to alter their set dishes, I could be wrong so if anyone knows about this, please comment.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread