Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sending Flowers & Cake to Kumagaya 2017/4/8 13:57
I am trying to find the best way of ordering flowers and a cake (chocolate) to be delivered on Wednesday 12th April for my daughter who is attending Rissho University, Kumagaya Campus.

It is her birthday (turning 20) and would be a nice surprise for her - is from Australia.
by Selena (guest)  

Re: Sending Flowers & Cake to Kumagaya 2017/4/9 08:25
The address of the Rissho University, 1700 Magechi, Kumagaya-shi, Saitama ken, telephone +81 48 5366010. Is she in the Hall of Residence or Dormitory there?

Obviously you want to surprise her, but sometimes things don't work out well like that. If she has an apartment would it not be better to send there.? Anyway, make sure you put her phone number on your order, so if the florist has a problem she can contact her. I looked online, and since you want both cake and flowers I think maybe this place serves you best. I cannot recommend as I have never used them but the website seems professional enough and says they deliver almost everywhere in Japan. Take a look, and work out if it works for you. www.japanflowerfarm.com.
Good Luck.
by LoveJapan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread