Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

good meat (wagyu) restaurant in Harajuku 2017/4/11 17:32
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good meat( wagyu) restaurant in Harajuku?
High end is ok.... but not too high please...:)

Thank you
by hansey  

Re: good meat (wagyu) restaurant in Harajuku 2017/4/12 20:40
Try using this site to search, restaurant with A5 wagyu is all over Japan, you get more choice in Shijuku and Ginza.

https://gurunavi.com
by kms899 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: good meat (wagyu) restaurant in Harajuku 2017/4/12 21:53
thanks kms899

Found Rokkasen at Shinjuku......guess its harder to find at Harajuku..... so may be have to stick with Rokkasen
by hansey rate this post as useful

Re: good meat (wagyu) restaurant in Harajuku 2017/4/12 22:19
I went there, had their Rokkasen course at 11010 yen, price is good, and really fill you up, I had the Samgyetang, and if you do, ask for them to bring it out first, the Samgyetang is nice, but after eating everything else, you can't finish the Samgyetang which is a shame.

Re: good meat (wagyu) restaurant in Harajuku 2017/4/14 13:45
Will note your tip on Samgyetang ...

Can we make reservation via email?.... I only saw phone number and I dont have the app to make a call from website.

Thank you
by hansey rate this post as useful

Re: good meat (wagyu) restaurant in Harajuku 2017/4/14 14:21
If you want Japanese-style steaks rather than the Korean BBQ you'd get in Rokkasen, Ukaitei has a branch in Harajuku: http://bento.com/rev/3086.html

by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

Re: good meat (wagyu) restaurant in Harajuku 2017/4/14 19:50
If you can make your way to Gotanda, try this place, they also have a bento stall at tokyo station.

http://kuroge-wagyu.com/my/

Re: good meat (wagyu) restaurant in Harajuku 2017/4/14 20:13
@hansey

You can only make reservation by phone, locally or international, they have phone numbers listed in the site, or you can just go up and make reservation directly, thats what I did, when up in the afternnon for a meal, but they were full, then tried to make reservation at any empty space, but rejected me, say require 2 or more pax, they call back me before I left and made a reservation for me at 2330 at night the same day.

Re: good meat (wagyu) restaurant in Harajuku 2017/4/14 22:11
Again thank you all very much

@ Umami Dearest.....yes, I would prefer steak in Japanese way ( = teppanyaki) rather than the Korean BBQ style.., but so far havent found any yet, and Rokkasen is the closest with their Matsuzaka meat.

Ukaitei looks to have French influence and very fine dining..... having have to have dinner directly from a trip out of town I will not be considered dressed appropriate for this place.... and also they only have course dinner.

@ kms899...I would rather have plain piece of steak rather than having a processed or minced one which Kuroge offered ( looking at the website).
I think its amazing that you made yourself have dinner/supper at 12.30 am.... :)...
by hansey (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: good meat (wagyu) restaurant in Harajuku 2017/4/14 22:19
Look into the site, they have a large range of steaks, check out dinner and lunch section.

Re: good meat (wagyu) restaurant in Harajuku 2017/4/14 22:29
I see what you mean, they simplified their site, before they list all the steaks, about 5-6 different types along with size and price, and also combo with burgers.

Now it's just from prices, You can click on the tokyo bento site for a example meals, and most of there steaks are on sizzling iron plate.

Re: good meat (wagyu) restaurant in Harajuku 2017/4/14 22:35

Re: good meat (wagyu) restaurant in Harajuku 2017/4/15 21:28
thank you....I see it now.....western style...., but looks interesting..... would want to swing by if time allows....

now I am looking forward so much to my trip

May God bless it...
by hansey (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: good meat (wagyu) restaurant in Harajuku 2017/4/15 22:04
TBH I intend to visit this place a few years back, but can't come across it by making the travel there, but I will visit them on december during my visit, my flight arrives in hanada at night, and will be staying at heiwajima onsen overnight near shinagawa, then I can have my lunch there before going elsewhere.

reply to this thread