Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Last Rapit Train on Sunday 2017/4/16 14:34
Hi all!

Our flight arrives at 9.30PM on a Sunday, we are looking at taking the 22:55 Limited Express Rapit train to Namba (where our airbnb apartment is).

Is there usually a long queue at the Nankai ticket counter? We are afraid we might miss the 22:55 train. Another worry is that will the tickets be sold out if we purchase 30mins before? We estimate we will clear immigration at 10:20PM.

Also I saw there is online ticket purchase for the limited express rapit train. This doesnt include the seat reservation correct? And we still have to queue to exchange for the base ticket am I right?

Thanks a lot.
by msfluffydinosaur  

Re: Last Rapit Train on Sunday 2017/4/16 14:49
Will you land Kansai Int Airport? Where?
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Last Rapit Train on Sunday 2017/4/16 14:55
Yes sorry forgot to add that we will be landing at Kansai Airport. Thanks!
by msfluffydinosaur rate this post as useful

Re: Last Rapit Train on Sunday 2017/4/16 15:09
The Rapi:t only runs to one airport. So easy to figure out which airport.

If you miss that last Rapi:t, there is 4 more Airport Express trains after it with the last being at 23:55 on a Sunday.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Last Rapit Train on Sunday 2017/4/16 16:27
Nankai Rapit is the fastest train between Kansai airport and Namba station, 34 mins, with 1,430 Yen(1270 Yen with "Kanku-toku wari ticket").

However, Nankai airport express(Kukou Kyuko) is the second fastest train between Kansai airport and Namba station, 44 mins, with 920 Yen. They both leave from Kansai airport station either platform No.1 or No.2.

Nankai Rapit is all reserved seats, you must buy special ticket at the station ticket office, however, Nakkai Kukou Kyuko is non-reserved seats which you can buy at ticket machine, just pay 920 yen and grab a ticket.

The final Rapit on Sunday leaves 22:55, however, Kukou Kyuko leaves 23:55(still available 23:00, 23:17, 23.34).

So if you are not keen to ride on Rapit, I would recommend you to catch one of Kukou Kyuko train.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread