Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kawachi Fujien on 12th May 2017/4/24 11:53
Dear All,

I'm currently planning for a trip to Kawachi Fujien Gardens on 12th May. I would like to ask if the wisteria tunnel exhibition would still be available then and how can I purchase the entry tickets?

I have checked on Japanican and the tickets are blacked out for that date.

Please advise.

Best Regards,
Kester
by Kester Goh (guest)  

Re: Kawachi Fujien on 12th May 2017/4/24 16:07
I have the same question
by Megan Bond (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kawachi Fujien on 12th May 2017/4/24 17:47
On their official website they mention shuttle buses being operated from April 22 to May 11. They do not mention any end date, though.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: Kawachi Fujien on 12th May 2017/4/24 20:10
I'm not too worried about the traffic but just wondering if can buy the tickets from any online sources. Anybody knows of any method?
by Kester Goh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kawachi Fujien on 12th May 2017/4/27 08:57
The website states now that tickets can only be bought via convenience stores. Anybody knows of any websites that can help us purchase from convenience stores before we arrive?
by Kester Goh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Kawachi Fujien on 12th May 2017/4/27 11:00
Below is what I read from the HP.
After the garden was chosen by “Japan’s 31 most beautiful places”, they sell ticket only at the convenient stores during the GW in order to avoid the long que at the ticket gate.

Apri.27 to May 14
You need to purchase ticket at the Convenience stores (at Seven-Eleven or Family Mart)
Ticket between May 8 and May 14, the ticket will be sold from 8am on May 1.
You can buy at any Seven-Eleven or Family Mart in Japan.

Here is the instruction to use the ticketing machine. You can ask the store staff if you need help. They will help you buying the ticket
Show this to the staff →「北九州八幡東区の<河内藤園>の入場券を買いたいです」
(I'd like to purchase the admission ticket for Kawachi Fujien in Kita-kyushu)
Seven Eleven
http://www.jtb.co.jp/etkt/guide/seven/index.asp
Family Mart
http://www.jtb.co.jp/etkt/guide/family/index.asp

Please note:
*Admission fee changes depending on the condition of the wisteria.
Beginning/Ending of the season: 500yen
Peak: 1500yen
Between: 1000yen
You may have to pay the difference if the fee changes from the ticket you have
*The date and time will be specified when you purchase the ticket. You can enter only that time. Once you enter, you can stay all day.
*The ticket won’t be refund. (Only if the garden closed because of the weather or some reason, you can visit later.)

Hope this helps.
by Chococo (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread