Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Luggage locker etc 2017/4/25 05:36
Hello fellow travelers,
I am planning a trip to Japan in Oct/Nov. I would like to include the following in my itinerary: Kyoto to himeji by train, stop at Himeji for sightseeing then continue to Shikoku. Stay on the island for 1 /2 nights
Questions: are there luggage lockers in Himeji station?
Where is it better to stay in Shikoku and what should one see?

Continue from matsuyama to Hiroshima by boat.

Thank you for your feedback

by Foteini  

Re: Luggage locker etc 2017/4/25 11:55

are there luggage lockers in Himeji station?
yes
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage locker etc 2017/4/25 12:02
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage locker etc 2017/4/25 12:15
Depends on what you want to see in Shikoku and how long you are spending time there. There is information on this website with suggestions on places to visit. Perhaps see what your interests are. Is there a specific reason why you're visiting Shikoku?
by AT (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage locker etc 2017/4/25 12:18
Since you're coming from Himeji and leaving from Matsuyama to HIroshima, the best places to stay from a geographical perspective is likely Takamatsu or Matsuyama.
by AT (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage locker etc 2017/4/25 12:58
It dpends to your taste. try to do some reviews online to know the place better.
by Sololomon rate this post as useful

Re: Luggage locker etc 2017/4/25 15:27
Thank you all for your prompt responses! I read in my rough guide that Shikoku island is less touristy with some interesting places to visit, in the cities (in matsuyama the castle, the Dogo onsen honkan ) etc. as well as the Ilya valley, the coastline etc.
Is it really worth visiting?
We will be traveling all the way from Athens Greece, so I want to make the most out of this trip.
Finally, how easy is to go from matsuyama to Hiroshima? Is the boat the most convenient transportation?
Again thank you!
by Foteini rate this post as useful

reply to this thread