Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What is the meaning of this phase? 2017/4/26 15:07
I and my lover was chatting when she sent me this phase"soredemo watashi wa kimi no kaisuki"of course I wasn't a Japanese so I don't understand the meaning of it,can you guy help me transate it?please!!!
by Deadinson  

Re: What is the meaning of this phase) 2017/4/26 22:20
Kaisuki(! it's the only word I couldn't understand in this sentence.
"Even so, I'm still your .....(kaisuki)". Which I couldn't understand.
Sorry for not giving any helpful translation! an answer from a native or higher levels than mine would be the best!
by Chokohime rate this post as useful

Re: What is the meaning of this phase? 2017/4/26 23:27
Im pretty sure the Person said Daisuki and not kaisuki. Daisuki is a name. Or maybe Kaisuki is also i name that i personally do not know.
by Kenshiro (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What is the meaning of this phase? 2017/4/27 08:28
The sentence does not make sense as it is. As others have stated, "... no kaisuki" does not make sense.
("Daisuke" is a name, but a guy's, so a girl would not say "even so, I am your Daisuke.")

The best guess I can make out of it is "soredemo watashi wa kimi ga daisuki," meaning "even so, I still like you are lot."
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: What is the meaning of this phase? 2017/4/27 14:14
I guess it would be "soredemo watashi wa kimi no k(otog)aisuki". This means "Still I like you.".
by Mikiokun rate this post as useful

reply to this thread