Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cash on delivery at a hotel 2017/4/27 21:08
I've done a search on this but came out with nothing, has anyone tried this, I will be staying at a small ryokan/hostal and will be ordering online, is it possible for a ryokan or a hotel to do this if I give the place cash in advance and some extra for their service.

They don't have a emaill address, so I cannot ask them, but I will ask when I arrival.
by kms899  

Re: Cash on delivery at a hotel 2017/4/28 09:54
In any case, if you are not there to receive the delivery when it arrives and the hotel is not willing to do it for you, it will be sent back to the post office (or its equvalent for other shipping companies) and you can go there to pick it up and pay.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Cash on delivery at a hotel 2017/4/28 20:33
You would need to talk to the staff when you get there.
by PsyGuy rate this post as useful

Re: Cash on delivery at a hotel 2017/4/28 22:39
Yes of course. Just inform hotel staff.
by Sololomon rate this post as useful

Re: Cash on delivery at a hotel 2017/4/29 22:33
Thanks to all who has replied, I know there isn't a precise answer for this, as it solely up to the hotel. Normally a normal delivery in advance is acceptable, as with COD, some hotel won't take that responsiblity. Just seeing if anyone had tried this. and thanks for the reply.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread