Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

COE average waiting time 2017/5/1 21:31
Hey guys,

I understand it can take 1-3 months to find out if yourCOE result. Has anyone got one recently and if so what was your waiting time?

It's horrible feeling in limbo as I am sure so many of you can understand.

Thanks in advance

by Guest93 (guest)  

Re: COE average waiting time 2017/5/2 08:41
As you mentioned CoE can take up to 1 or 3 months or in some cases longer.
It is case by case, if you did not get any reply it is better to contact the immigration office which the CoE has been applied.

Good luck
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: COE average waiting time 2017/5/2 11:33
Hello ,

may i know what kind of coe you are waiting for..you are waiting for company coe or spouse coe..
i have a wife and she apply coe for me and i wait more then six months..in that period immigration required some addational documents 3 or 4 time which my wife submitt and my coe released after more then 6 months......it depend on your case and also the immigration where your coe is applied because some of the immigration are busy and coe took long time.be patient and think positive your coe will be released
by Mamba (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: COE average waiting time 2017/5/2 14:03
My CoE for my spouse visa was less than 1 month. So it really depends on case by case.
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: COE average waiting time 2017/5/2 14:59
It is an international services VISA I have applied for :)
by Guest93 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread