Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Finding cheap online tutoring 2017/5/4 22:18
Hello everyone.
I found out that my Japanese speaking skill is so poor so I thought that I should find an online teacher that I can talk to in Japanese and give me grammar and vocab lessons.
I know that ITalki is a good website for that, but what I need is a package like for example something per a month.
I thought a bit about Japanesepod101.3om's one on one teacher but everyone tried it says it's not worth paying at all. Sorry, that's what I heard.
Anyone, can you please recommend me some websites that I can find from cheap tutoring((! even if they weren't monthly packages.
Thanks!
by Omg (guest)  

Re: Finding cheap online tutoring 2017/5/5 15:10
What do you consider to be cheap?
by curious (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Finding cheap online tutoring 2017/5/5 19:26
Maybe something like: less than 100 dollars per month or 8 dollars per lesson or something!!!
ITalki is good, but when I look yesterday, they were all 15 per lesson and that's a lot for me as a teenager.
Never mind!
by Omg (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Finding cheap online tutoring 2017/5/5 21:23
In Japan there is lower limit for salary. It's approximately 700-1000 yen depending on the prefecture.
Considering it price range you wish is impossible.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Finding cheap online tutoring 2017/5/6 04:12
Less than $100 a month? Doable if you only want 4 lessons a month.

http://www.js-language.com/skype-lesson/
by curious (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Finding cheap online tutoring 2017/5/6 17:12
Thank you sooooo much. 4 lessons a month better than nothing hahaha
Thank you everyone for your answers.
by Omg (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread