Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Business Administration in Japan? 2017/5/17 03:21
Hello,

I'm a 19 year old student currently studying for my bachelors degree, I'm applying for a scholarship in Japan. In the scholarship category I fall under the Undergraduates category, I'm thinking of changing what I'm studying here (Laboratory Medicine in Saudi Arabia) to Business Administration in Japan. So I was wondering what studying BA there is like? What subjects do you study exactly? What universities there are like? And how life is in general?

I appreciate you taking the time to read and answer,
Zoë
by Zoe77  

Re: Business Administration in Japan? 2017/5/18 08:39
I think the answer to all your questions is; "it depends by university". Probably best for you to research universities, and decide which area of Japan you would like to live in. If it's the MEXT scholarship, remember that although you can offer a preference about where you want to study, finally it is MEXT which decides. So, you may not get your first choice.
by Dainichi Heater rate this post as useful

Re: Business Administration in Japan? 2017/5/18 12:16
First of all, there's only a few universities where you can study business in English and I also think what you can study depends on the university. My university for example, has Department of Business Administration, Department of Business Strategy, Department of Markets and Management.
by Yukerrr rate this post as useful

reply to this thread