Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Osaka Station to Osaka Hilton - Which Exit? 2017/5/17 13:25
Hi

We will be staying at the Osaka Hilton next month. Is anyone able to tell us which Osaka Station exit will provide the shortest walk to the hotel? We will have luggage, so if any exits are near escalators or elevators that would be useful.

Thank you.
by AnthonyK  

Re: Osaka Station to Osaka Hilton - Which Exit? 2017/5/17 14:26
You may go to Sakurabashiguchi exit as below:

https://www.ikyu.com/00000206/access/
by Hirohiroboy rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka Station to Osaka Hilton - Which Exit? 2017/5/17 14:27
Thank you for your help.
by AnthonyK rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka Station to Osaka Hilton - Which Exit? 2017/5/17 15:59
How and when in the day will you come to Osaka City?

Please note: Osaka Station cannot be accessible by the Shinkansen or the Kansai-Airport Limited Express ("Haruka").

JR-West: Maps of Osaka Station
http://www.westjr.co.jp/global/en/timetable/pdf/station_osaka.pdf
: You see the Sakurabashi Gate at the lower left of the first map.

by omotenashi rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka Station to Osaka Hilton - Which Exit? 2017/5/17 20:14
Sakurabashi exit is closest in distance as above post, but it's via underground.
Unless you know which way you are going, underground can be a maze especially a big station like JR Osaka.

I recommend Central South exit--中央南口 near Daimaru department store and Hotel Granvia. ( go through Central ticket gate, turn right)
As you walk out central south exit, you come to big intersection.
Cross the light and walk to your right( you can probably see hotel building as you cross the light) when you come to the corner, there's a revolving door to the hotel.
I used to work at Hilton Osaka, and this exit is less confusing than Sakurabashi.
by N (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka Station to Osaka Hilton - Which Exit? 2017/5/18 07:56
It is actually a little easier to go at street level and you can see the building across the street. While the under-pass has signs (some small) to the Hilton, there is east and west plaza. The layout isn't the clearest/most obvious - and that is tangling with the place for the last couple of days.

If you are heading towards Nishi-Umeda subway, you are going the right direction - the Hilton is slightly before the station - turn left at the pharmacy, through some doors, up the escalator, and then another door to the lobby.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Osaka Station to Osaka Hilton - Which Exit? 2017/5/20 16:00
I think I will go with the South Central Gate option as it sounds more straightforward.

Thanks for your advice everyone, I have made note of it.
by AnthonyK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread