Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

UEFA europa league final in naoshima 2017/5/21 15:58
Hi, my team, ajax, made it to the europa league final and i'd really love to watch it. Only its in the middle of a wednesday night - thursday morning at 3am. We're travelling at the moment and at that time we'll be in naoshima. Which doesnt seem like the place to have all night pubs or sportsbars.

Does anyone have any tips for a good place within the vicinity of naoshima. A public tv channel that might show the game or an internet livestream is also good for me..

Thx for the help!
by Sam (guest)  

Re: Uefa europa league final in naoshima 2017/5/22 08:10
Try an internet stream - cricfreetv might be a good option (with an adblocker).
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Uefa europa league final in naoshima 2017/5/22 10:42
usually big match like that .. japanese local TV always show it ... i always use online stream the above person told you to watch F1, boxing and soccer games. i wish ManU the best...lol
by chike20 rate this post as useful

Re: Uefa europa league final in naoshima 2017/5/22 21:04
I don't get much time to watch TV, but my guests said there were only four channels at the place we stayed this week, so don't count on it being on TV on Naoshima.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread