Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

japan phone operator service, from Bali 2017/5/30 19:33
Hi, my name is ian. Im from Bali-Indonesia. Please, is there anyone knows the number of phone operator services in japan , that we can call from outside of Japan? my mom want to visit an old friend in Tokorozawa, but she lost their contact number, and all of postcards they had sent to her was gone when my mom moved houses after she got divorced with my dad. She is 50 years old now, and her Japanese friends are in their 70 years old by now. She wants to make a phonecall to her long-lost friend before visiting them to Japan. Their last meeting was 10 years ago. All information that she has now is just her friends name and incomplete old address. If somebody know any Japan operator services that we can call from Bali to find a japanese phone number, please let me know. My mom has hold her lost feeling for very long time, she has just told me about this last week, but i can't find any clue through internet,. Please help..
by ian astawa (guest)  

Re: japan phone operator service, from Bali 2017/6/1 08:55
http://tpnet.ntt-tp.co.jp/zenkoku/ichiran/
There is this website for finding home phone number using address, though I heard it only works if the phone number is NTT.

Good luck.
by DQ28 rate this post as useful

Re: japan phone operator service, from Bali 2017/6/1 12:00
bring her to japan at the airport ask the for the TV program called
{ you why are you in japan} they will help you to find him.
by chike20 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread