Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can I tour/visit a school at N3 level? 2017/6/1 12:33
I plan on studying over in Japan in 2 years but I would like to visit some of the schools I have in mind first. I was wondering if the tours of the schools would be easy for someone at an N3 level, because I'm not exactly sure if the tour guide will speak English or not. And just in case anyone would know here is the list of schools I plan on visiting:

Bunka College

Tokyo Fashion art college

Tokyo Designer Gakuin College

Yokohama F College
by Gamerkuro  

Re: Can I tour/visit a school at N3 level? 2017/6/6 17:30
Why not email them? You need to make reservations anyway. Also, you can always hire an interpreter by yourself.

By the way, I'm sure you've looked into their official websites to see what level of Japanese language ability students are required to have. For example, Bunka mentions that you need at least N2. But I'm sure anyone is free to visit.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Can I tour/visit a school at N3 level? 2017/6/6 19:58
Contacting the schools directly would give you the best answer. Don't understand why you don't do but instead you ask here.
by justmyday (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread