Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Place to work remotely in Japan 2017/6/13 11:05
I am currently spending this week working remotely for my Australia work in Yakushima. This is working out fine as it's raining all the time so i'm not missing anything.

I have another week after this that I have not booked yet. So looking for suggestions of places to stay that are:
- 0n the way to Osaka ( flying out from there)
- Not hokkaido, Nara, Tokyo, fukuoka
- Scenic, slow paced. Mountain region maybe?
- Affordable to get to/has affordable or cheap accommodation with high availability

Cheers,
by David (guest)  

Re: Place to work remotely in Japan 2017/6/14 12:06
Unfortunately it's rainy season now so the weather will not be good for the next week. The bright side is that most place are "off-season" so you may be able to get cheaper fare. In any case you must go back to the mainland Kyushu, most probably Kagoshima. Kagoshima is not so hot this week (I am a resident of Kagoshima), but it might be hotter next week. You will go to Osaka, so you might better find places around Kagoshima airport. With these in mind I would recommend Ebino Kogen which is 1,200 m high and rather cool though I can't guarantee the fine weather.

http://www.goo.gl/Ee9JgS

This place is rather affordable considering this is the half board price including tax and service fee.
by frog1954 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread