Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus to Kattadake from Kaminoyama onsen 2017/6/15 10:55
Hello,

From japan-guide.com, "There are two buses per day between Kaminoyama Onsen Station on the Yamagata Shinkansen and the Kattadake peak outside of winter. The one way trip takes about one hour and is free of charge! Note that the bus does not pass through Zao Onsen."

Could you let me know the bus operation period and the bus time table ? Thank you.

Ton
by Ton (guest)  

Re: Bus to Kattadake from Kaminoyama onsen 2017/6/15 13:25
by Firas (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus to Kattadake from Kaminoyama onsen 2017/6/15 15:48
Thank you Firas. The info. is very helpful for my plan.

Ton
by Ton (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus to Kattadake from Kaminoyama onsen 2017/6/18 15:17
do u have the website in english.

I am coming from hiroshima on the 29 july reaching early morning 30july. which is the best station to stop at and take the free bus? after the visit to the crater would like to go to the kirin beer factory.

please advice. thank you
by greg (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus to Kattadake from Kaminoyama onsen 2017/6/24 13:09
I just took this bus last week. The bus stop is across the parking lot of only exit of Kaminoyama-Onsen Station. Next to the Koban underneath a tree. Also note that there are a set of lockers (a few large 600 yen ones but mainly the smaller type) next to the toilet as you exit right from the station. The tourist info lady is super helpful and nice. They even set up another info desk for tourists right on the train platform.
by Shawn (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus to Kattadake from Kaminoyama onsen 2018/6/23 12:09
New Tourist Information Center have just opened April this year 2018. There is a discount coupon for lift from parking lot to Okama.
by rintaro55 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread