Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Visa with a Post grad Certificate/Diploma? 2017/6/22 01:08
I have recently completed a Post Graduate Certificate in Business Administration which is ordinarily the equivalent to or greater than a bachelors degree.I do not have a bachelors degree as I went with the work experience entry route at my university.I plan on eventually upgrading to full MBA in the future though.My question is,will the japanese visa bureau accept a Post Graduate Certificate/Post Graduate Diploma/MBA in lieu of a bachelors degree?
by Ryar  

Re: Visa with a Post grad Certificate/Diploma? 2017/6/22 21:23
Japanese universities do not offer postgraduate diploma courses. I don't think they will accept PGDip as equivalent as a bachelor degree.
Japanese standard a bachelor degree means you have completed a 4 yrs course. PGDip normally offers a 1 year course towards to a master's degree.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Visa with a Post grad Certificate/Diploma? 2017/6/22 22:44
No way.

When I applied for my first visa, I had to supply my bachelor degree certificate, even though I had a PhD certificate! Postgraduate degree certificates are no good, unless you also have the undergraduate one.
by Dainichi Heater rate this post as useful

reply to this thread