Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can I go to Japan for high school? 2017/7/4 21:57
I'm 17 and graduating in November. But I want to experience Japanese high schools because my school life here is nothing but dull. It's like a Student exchange program I just want to experience it for a semester. I'm a Malaysian by the way. But there aren't any student exchange program in my country residence. And the price is expensive too. Can I still study in Japan?
by MOCHIBUSH  

Re: Can I go to Japan for high school? 2017/7/11 15:36
Only four months left. No way. You should have prepared much earlier. I believe any programs need a long preparation, a year or half a year, for instance. Can you speak Japanese? There exist few international high schools in Japan. I do not think they are representing Japanese high school lives. How about to think of a college or a university in Japan?
by Luisjp rate this post as useful

Re: Can I go to Japan for high school? 2017/7/11 15:38
by Luisjp rate this post as useful

Re: Can I go to Japan for high school? 2017/7/11 16:22
in malaysia there is JAPANESE EDUCATIONAL CENTER in mid-valley ,Malaysia .

just go there they will give you all the information you need to know about japanese education systems .. also can get school application forms from them .
by chike20 rate this post as useful

Re: Can I go to Japan for high school? 2017/7/11 18:12
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread