Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

House rental insurance 2017/7/6 19:41
I want to stay Japan with 90 Days Tourist visa.So I need to rent a house beside Hotel,Airbnb,Motel or Minshuku .One of My friend tell me I need House rental insurance card.From where,I obtain this card?Do I need to go city hall(such as Hakata city Hall).or,Do I need to go House rental insurance company?How much yen I need to pay For House rental insurance card For 3 month period.(2)Do you provide some Japanese word which is Helpful when I will go House rental agency(such as Yachin=rent).
by maria (guest)  

Re: House rental insurance 2017/7/7 10:54
you dont need any insurance because you wont stay long .. so house owner will charge you rental fees , deposit and insurance. i think.
by chike20 rate this post as useful

Re: House rental insurance 2017/7/7 11:43
So you'll be staying here for 90 days? I recommend renting a room at LeoPalace. They do everything for you, and you can stay for a day, a week, for a month, of course three months, or even longer like years just like I did, and my husband also did at separate times. Here's the link for their website, the links for English or other languages are on top of the page: http://www.leopalace21.com/

And I have never heard of a House Rental Insurance card. We do have to buy insurance for your house/apartment, but it's usually in a paper form. You usually need to buy the insurance when you sign up for renting a room, so you can ask about it then.

Just to save you a little bit of time researching about the price if you rent a room at LeoPalace, the lowest price would be roughly about 200,000yen for 90 days, including internet, water, gas, table, chair, bed, fridge and a few more basic things. It depends on the room you'll be renting, or how "high ranked" the room is. But I would say it's worth checking. Good luck!
by arcia rate this post as useful

House rental insurance 2017/7/7 19:30
Do you know any website which give us information on House rental insurance cost per year.which
benefit we will get from earthquake,fire,flood, tsunami disaster.Is this insurance cover Full cost of damage
by maria (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread