Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

IKEA Buffet restaurant 2017/7/6 22:33
Do you know the location where Japanese IKEA Buffet restaurant located?How much yen I need to pay
per entry.How Many food item they offer .Do they have time Limited Viking.Do they have Lunch/Dinner or
Breakfast viking.If yes,give me cost separately.•s“ñ‰Æ/ fujiya restaurant offer 100 item to choose for 60 minutes For 1814‰~For viking.
by Kajol (guest)  

Re: IKEA Buffet restaurant 2017/7/7 10:35
I went to Ikea in Tachikawa (Tokyo) in Mars 2017.

Do they have time Limited Viking?
No. Never heard about buffet restaurant in Ikea in Japan or abroad. Does Ikea in your own country have buffet?

Do they have Lunch/Dinner or Breakfast viking.
No.

Not sure about other Ikea in Japan but the one in Tachikawa does not have that.
by Gaby (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: IKEA Buffet restaurant 2017/7/7 12:42
all the menu, you can use google translate

http://www.ikea.com/jp/ja/catalog/categories/departments/food/
by justmyday rate this post as useful

Re: IKEA Buffet restaurant 2017/7/7 15:13
Ikea has regular cafeteria-style restaurants in Japan where you order a la carte. I once saw that one of their branches (maybe Shin-Misato) had a special buffet dinner running for around a week, and it was very popular. When I asked about it (on a weeknight) they told me I could get a ticket at 5pm and then come back at 8pm for dinner. They might do this occasionally for all I know, but I've only seen it once, and I've been to various Ikeas many times.
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

IKEA Buffet restaurant 2017/7/7 17:06
From given website,I found Curry buffet/ƒJƒŒ[ƒrƒ…ƒbƒtƒF Time=90•ªminutes cost 500‰~ For IKEA FAMILY Members.Non Member cost 1000‰~.Do you know How I will get IKEA FAMILY Membership card.How much yen I need to pay For membership.
by Kajol (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: IKEA Buffet restaurant 2017/7/8 01:53
Oh that looks like a good deal! (Don't know how crowded it might be though.)

Membership is free AFAIK. I filled out a card when I went to Ikea and gave it to them, then they sent me my membership card in the mail.

Re: IKEA Buffet restaurant 2017/7/8 12:03
by Evaron (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: IKEA Buffet restaurant 2017/7/8 13:33
The Ikea curry buffet is going on July 6-23, in case people are reading this thread and don't want to read a whole page of the Ikea website in Japanese. As I said, the last time I went to one of these it was too crowded to get seated in less than three hours, so keep that in mind if you're planning a special trip....

Re: IKEA Buffet restaurant 2017/7/13 20:49
I wonder why you would want to eat in an IKEA restaurant, if you can get good and cheap food (e.g. Ramen, Gyoza) etc in thousands of small places all over Japan, without the need to specially travel to an IKEA outlet. Which will not be in an area that is interesting for anything else.

Personally I only know Tachikawa IKEA, and they have a normal Ikea restaurant, where to queue, load up your tray, pay, sit and eat.

Obviously if you are out there on a quest to eat at an IKEA in each country you travel to, go ahead.
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

IKEA Buffet restaurant 2017/7/14 14:02
In IKEA Buffet restaurant we got Curry buffet For 18 Days@500‰~=9000‰~.It is un imagine able.Because
Japan is very very expensive country.Do you get A single Japanese Buffet restaurant which permit All you can eat at 500‰~.So this restaurant is one of the most popular and crowded place Not only For Foreigners But also Local Japanese people.I went .•s“ñ‰Æ/ fujiya and it required 18 Days@1814‰~=32652‰~ for same period of time.

Re: IKEA Buffet restaurant 2017/7/14 15:05
they have so many buffet restaurant around you.
ikea is always busy. almost all the big eon mall have buffet restaurant. or steak house
eg
http://www.skylark.co.jp/steak_gusto/
by chike20 rate this post as useful

Re: IKEA Buffet restaurant 2017/7/14 16:26
As OP says, 500 yen is a very good deal for a buffet. The buffet restaurants in malls that I've seen typically charge in the Y1500-2000 range.

Also the food at Ikea restaurants tends to be pretty good, whereas Skylark is really quite terrible (IMO).

Of course it helps if the train fare to your nearest Ikea is reasonable and doesn't cancel out whatever you save on food.

Re: IKEA Buffet restaurant 2017/7/19 17:43
I believe they are from india and money factor is a big thing
so they will only eat curry.
as for me I wont be eating 18 days straight at Ikea thats for sure ....
Also for your info, there is most likely pork in their curry. FYI
by Sam (guest) rate this post as useful

IKEA Buffet restaurant 2017/7/19 19:45
Sam,I think you never eat in Japanese Buffet restaurant.If you do,Then you must know that 500‰~ never
permitted to eat in that Buffet outlet.Even normal restaurant charge more than 500‰~,where 90 minutes eating is unimaginable with 500‰~.IKEA Buffet offers a lot of Food Item to choose.In Japan,we can spend 9000‰~For a single night in a hotel.We can spend 9000‰~ with our BF/GF in a single dating.So If IKEA permitted 18 Days Buffet for 9000‰~,what is the big problem?Every Japanese eat pork.Ofcourse, they are our best Friend.I am From India.You must know that:East and West,India is the best.Every year Thousands of Japanese people come india and eat our national dish Like curry.

reply to this thread