Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

App for Multiple Entry to Single Entry visa 2017/7/10 13:31
Hi I currently reside here in Ibaraki Japan, I invited my brother who reside in Dubai to visit me here for a week. He applied for a multiple entry visa since it has been relaxed for Filipinos who travelled in Japan within 3 years time. He already booked his flight on July 24, 2017 to July 31,2017. Unfortunately, his application for Multipl Entry got denied last July 02, 2017. Is it possible to apply for a Single Entry Visa ASAP?

It was supposedly a family reunion since our families haven't seen each other for 2 years, my other family members who currently reside in the Philippines got approved to travel from July 13, 2017 to July 31,2017.

by WingZero17  

Re: App for Multiple Entry to Single Entry visa 2017/7/10 16:18
He should go to the Japan Consulate in Dubai or the Japan Embassy in Abu Dhabi to speed things along and get more information. A single entry is more easily approved than the multiple entry visa.

https://japan.visahq.ae/embassy/united-arab-emirates/
by Anaguma (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: App for Multiple Entry to Single Entry visa 2017/7/10 17:19
Hi Anaguma,

Thanks for your response.
My brother contacted the consul and we even send out an appeal letter. But according to them their decision will not changed and he can apply again for a visa after 6mos.

In our case, I guess even if he had travelled in Japan before, and got round trip tickets booked for just one week doesn't give you high probability of getting approved.

Lesson Learned.

Again, thanks.
by WingZero17 rate this post as useful

Re: App for Multiple Entry to Single Entry visa 2017/7/11 14:41
Does your brother have a travel history in Japan within 3 years?

I am also a Filipino, I will travel late this year. I will also apply for multiple entry visa, because I am planning to visit Japan again next year and also I have travel history to Japan within 3 years.

If not granted, I read on their website that they will issue a single entry visa after visa examination
by meg winter rate this post as useful

reply to this thread