Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Parking for Fuji Yoshida Trail Climb 2017/7/11 15:41
Can anyone advise on the best/closest area for parking our rental car while we climb the Fuji Yoshida trail this August 17? I contacted the Fuji visitor center via email, and a representative said that we could park at the Fifth Station-- even during peak climbing season-- and if the lot is full, there are more spaces at the Fuji Hokuroku Parking lot below the Fifth Station. However, the Mt. Fuji webpage on Japan-Guide states that "the Fuji Subaru Line 5th Station is closed to private vehicles during most of the climbing season (July 10 to September 10, 2017)."

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6922.html

Can someone help clarify? My partner & I will have a rental car, and plan on driving up to the Fifth Station for parking. However, we'd hate to lose time driving back & forth if parking is not an option for us.

Thanks!
by Jazzabela  

Re: Parking for Fuji Yoshida Trail Climb 2017/7/12 18:25
5th station lot should be closed, so park at one of the lower lots and take the bus.
by Paul (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Parking for Fuji Yoshida Trail Climb 2017/7/12 22:16
You can not drive Fuji Subaru Line with your car on August 17.
Park your car at "Fuji Hokuroku Parking", very close to "Fuji Yoshida IC",
1000JPY for 1parking.
And take shuttle bus for Fuji Subaru Line 5th station.
1860JPY for round trip(1 adult),2days valid.

Search
20170626-547502453.pdf
by fuji trekker (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread