Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

NEX Train Airport to Shibuya 2017/7/21 00:29
I want to buy a round trip ticket for the train to Shibuya and back.

It's saying it's reserved seating, but when I arrive at the airport, can I leave immediately or do I have to wait till a train/seat is available?

Same for the return trip, I have to catch a flight, do I need to reserve a specific time in advance or can I just go to the JR station and take the first train available?

Thanks,
by robske78  

Re: NEX Train Airport to Shibuya 2017/7/21 11:10
You purchase your ticket on arrival, and can purchase your return when ever you like. In ten years of using the NEX i've never seen it even half full so you have no reason to worry.
by pas7680 rate this post as useful

Re: NEX Train Airport to Shibuya 2017/7/21 11:27
Tickets are assigned by specific train, so you should go to the ticket counter and ask for the train that will be leaving next and purchase your ticket with reserved seating. That is the correct way to use the N'Ex.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: NEX Train Airport to Shibuya 2017/7/21 20:39
If you have enough time in NRT,
you can also reserve return N'EX seat ticket(s) at the same time.
(validity period of round discount ticket matched?)
http://www.jreast.co.jp/e/pass/nex_round.html

Already been answered about N'EX seat booking conditions,
other transportation services (cheaper bus etc.) pushed rate of share not many passengers usual,
so it is hard to think that it will be full except for super busy season.(GW,Obon and around Year end.)
by Linn (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread