Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Please teach me how to say this in Japanese 2017/7/24 12:55
申し訳ありませんが、以下は日本語ではどう言いますか?
Sorry! How to say below sentences in Japanese?

1. My wife said in her opinion I was very different from Hong Kong men. She was surprised at how 優しい, patient and attention to details I was to her. In addition, she was very impressed that I spent much time and effort every day to communicate with her, care about her, sacrificed for her and help her as much as possible. Also, she appreciated that I could understand and enjoy cultural difference and I never complaint about anything. Therefore, she decided to marry me.

2. To sum up, both of us have been totally attracted to each other in terms of 性格 and 価値観 and so we decided that each other is the best partner possible for marriage. We have been thinking of each other every day even we could not meet often in person. It has been difficult to meet so we cherished every minute we spent together and were very happy. And every time when we said goodbye at an airport, we were so sad and could not help crying. Unlike many other people who would have given up already under such a situation, although it has been very difficult for us to maintain our relationship, we still have enjoyed it very much and never tried to give up. Therefore, we will highly appreciate it if you could approve this application. Thank you very much.
by Utopia25  

Re: Please teach me how to say this in Japanese 2017/7/28 18:32
I have ignored grammatical subtleties. And I could not understand what "this application" means.

妻が言うには、私は他の香港の男の人とはかなり違う、とのことだ。優しくて、怒らないし、いろいろ気付いてくれると言うのだ。それに、時間も手間も厭わず毎日私に接してくれるし、気にも掛けてくれるし、身を粉にしてできる限りのことをしてくれる。文化の違いも分かってくれ、更には楽しんでさえしてくれ、何一つ文句を言わない。だから、この人と結婚しようと決めた、のだと。

つまりは、私たち二人はお互いに性格の面でも価値観の面でもトコトンまで魅かれ合っていて、だからこそ、お互いが結婚を想定できる最良の相手だと思った、と言う訳だ。毎日お互いのことを考えて来た。面と向かってはそう会えないと言うのに。そう会えないからこそ、二人で過ごせるどんな瞬間も慈しんだし、とても幸せだった。だから、空港でサヨナラをする時はとても悲しくて涙を禁じ得なかった。他の人たちがそんな境遇で諦めてしまったりする例が多いけれども、いや、私たちだって関係を続けるのはとても大変だったのだけれど、それでもそんな有り様を楽しみ、諦める、などとは考えようともしなかった。だからこそ、君がこの申し出を受け入れてくれるのなら、とても嬉しんだ。本当にどうもありがとう。
by Luisjp rate this post as useful

Re: Please teach me how to say this in Japanese 2017/7/28 21:50
As far as I understand it, it is an application for a visa, so it is not 申し出 but more like 申請 .
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread