Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

last connection for alpine November 2017 2017/8/7 14:03
hai Japan-Guide, i have plan to go alpine route tateyama in middle november 2017, so can i know about the when last connection alpine route (omachi-in)? yeah i know the bad weather maybe suspend for the route, so i use omachi-in....
by willy (guest)  

Re: Last connection for the Alpine Route 2017/8/8 10:26
You can download the timetables (for the entire route + the west and east approaches) from the official website.
- Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route Timetable
http://www.alpen-route.com/en/timetable/

During the days from November 6 to 30, buses for Murodo -- Bijodaira and cable cars for Bijodaira -- Tateyama are less frequent, and the last connection is earlier.

by omotenashi rate this post as useful

Re: last connection for alpine November 2017 2017/8/9 14:29
hehe thanks for the information, o yeah, one more question, can i buy the ALPINE ROUTE TATEYAMA from NAGANO to DENTETSU TOYAMA at nagano station (not in ogizawa, but buy the ticket in nagano station)???

if it can, where can i buy the one way ticket alpine route at Nagano st? at tourist information center nagano station? or where?
by willy (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread