Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

N'EX Tokyo round trip ticket 2017/8/13 04:15
Hi there,

I am just wondering is there a way to purchase the ticket in green cars instead of ordinary car for the package from narita-Tokyo, tokyo-narita

My plan are:
08/22 - 08/25: Tokyo
08/25 - 08/28: Osaka
08/28-08/29: Kobe
08/29 - 08/30: Nara
08/30 - 09/03: Tokyo
My question is would a 7 days jr pass covered the trip???
by Mimi (guest)  

Re: N'EX Tokyo round trip ticket 2017/8/14 02:08
IMO the greencar upgrade is not worth it because the ordinary seats are very comfortable already.
by reprazent rate this post as useful

Re: N'EX Tokyo round trip ticket 2017/8/14 03:27
Green car on the N'Ex is really not worth the cost. As a matter of fact, I wasn't even aware there were green cars on them for the first 6 times I rode them.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: N'EX Tokyo round trip ticket 2017/8/14 04:06
Thanks guys

The thing is some of my friends bought JR pass with green car so I am just trying to stay together with them!

If any chance you guys know what the cost is would be much appreciated!
by Mimi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: N'EX Tokyo round trip ticket 2017/8/14 07:11
No, there is no Green version. For the price of ordinary tickets, see Hyperdia. Your friends can also use the ordinary seats.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: N'EX Tokyo round trip ticket 2017/8/14 08:29
Green car on the N'Ex is nice, but not so special (the decor is better), and the seats a little nicer. But for the hour into Tokyo, you could be separated from your friends - the return ticket deal is pretty good and ordinary seats are still much better than the regular trains.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread