Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Otonano kyujitsu kurabu 2017/8/13 15:53
What is Otonano kyūjitsu kurabu pass Higashinihon:大人の休日倶楽部パス(東日本)4日間=15000円?
2.By paying 15000円,Can I travel whole of JR East By Limited express,shinkansen and night trains by
Sunrise Seto/Sunrise Izumo,Moonlight Nagara in valid area?
3.Do I need to become member to join "Adult holiday club pass" (JR East ).
4.What is the age requirement for joining "Adult holiday club"(大人の休日倶楽部)
5.Can a Foreign tourist with 90 Days visa and age 60+ buy this pass?
by Kajol (guest)  

Re: Otonano kyujitsu kurabu 2017/8/14 07:03
5. No, you must reside in Japan.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Otonano kyujitsu kurabu 2017/8/14 16:18
I suppose I will answer the other questions for the sake of Google, even though I don't like how the message is worded and the spirit behind it and others of the same person...

This pass allows to ride all trains, including limited express and Shinkansen, within the validity area and in ordinary class, at no extra cost, with the caveat that only up to six seat reservations can be made for free (after the 6th time, only the base fare is covered). Usage of non-reserved seats is unlimited.

For Green seats and "berths", only the base fare is covered.

This pass is restricted to members of the Otona no Kyujitsu Club. Registration is free but restricted to residents of Japan aged 50 and up.

Re: Otonano kyujitsu kurabu 2017/8/14 17:10
Sorry, actually there is an annual membership fee as follows.

For women aged 50-59 and men aged 50-64, 2575 yen per year, but the first year is free.

For women aged 60+ and men aged 65+, 4285 yen per year, or 7320 for a (married) couple.

Otonano kyujitsu kurabu 2017/8/15 22:20
As Foreign tourist with 90 Days visa and age 60+ cant buy this pass,So Do you think JR Nationwide pass
permitted to use Following trains:Toreiyu Tsubasa,Genbi Shinkansen,Izu Craile,Shu Kura,Oykot,Narita Express ,Rapid Holiday Kaisoku Fujisan,Rapid Resort Shirakami,Rapid Resort Minori,Rapid Resort View Furusato,Rapid Kirakira Uetsu,Rapid SL Banestsu Monogatari,SL Ginga,Overnight Rapid Moonlight Shinshu 81,Overnight Rapid Moonlight Nagara,Hanayome Noren,Belles montagnes et mer,Rapid Setouchi Marine View,SL Yamaguchi,Shiman Torokko train,Kushiro Shitsugen Norokko train,Furano Lavender Express / Furano Koyo Express,Furano Biei Norokko train,A Ressha de Iko (A列車で行こうTake the ‘A’ train, Rapid SL Hitoyoshi railway.
by Kajol (guest) rate this post as useful

Otonano kyujitsu kurabu 2017/8/16 19:52
Yes. But JR pass is more expensive if you purchase inside Japan.7 consecutive day=33000 yen , 14 consecutive day=52000 yen , 21 consecutive day=65000 yen The stations: Narita Airport, Haneda Airport, Kansai Airport, Sapporo Shin-Chitose Airport, Tokyo, Shinjuku, Nagoya, Osaka, Sapporo, Sendai, Niigata, Yokohama, Hiroshima, Takamatsu and Hakata station.
by -------- (guest) rate this post as useful

Otonano kyujitsu kurabu 2017/8/20 23:48
Thanks.I have One More Question:
Do you think JR Nationwide pass permitted to use Following Limited Express trains:
Kyushu Shinkansen (Mizuho, Sakura, Tsubame),Limited Express Train:Kirishima,Umisachi-Yamasachi, Ibusuki no Tamatebako, Hayato no Kaze,Sonic,Kamome,Midori,Huis Ten Bosch, Yufuin no Mori,Yufu,Kyushu Odan Tokkyu,Aso Boy,KAWASEMI YAMASEMI,A-TRAIN,Nichirin seagaia,Nichirin,SL Hitoyoshi, Isaburo/ Shinpei railway,Joyful Trains:,TOHOKU EMOTION,SL Ginga,SL Banetsu Monogatari,D51 498,C61 20,Resort Shirakami,POKÉMON with YOU Train,Resort Minori,Resort View Furusato,Kirakira Uetsu,Koshino Shu*Kura,FruiTea Fukushima,Oykot, HITACHI and TOKIWA,Azusa and Kaiji,Nikko and Kinugawa,Super View Odoriko,Sazanami and Wakashio,Inaho,Aru Ressha(Sweet Train),Seven Stars in Kyushu railway.
by Kajol (guest) rate this post as useful

Otonano kyujitsu kurabu 2017/8/21 20:23
Most of Trains cover By JR pass ,except Tohoku Emotion,Seven Stars in Kyushu railway. This trains are very expensive and you will need Thousands of US Dollar to ride this trains.Enjoy your trip in Japan.
by David (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread