Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Inexpensive hotel/hostel Tokyo (not Asakusa) 2017/8/14 06:43
Hi,
Is there any inexpensive private room accommodation available at all in the Tokyo area?

I know of the very cheap hostels and budget hotels in Asakusa and Kita-Senju but I dont fancy that area (sorry) and I hear the buildings are so old they would fall like bricks in a major earthquake...
by Choi (guest)  

Re: Inexpensive hotel/hostel Tokyo (not Asakusa) 2017/8/14 10:32
What's your definition of "inexpensive"? Is Toyoko Inn (down-to-earth business hotel chain) too expensive?
by ........ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Inexpensive hotel/hostel Tokyo (not Asakusa) 2017/8/14 10:48
Toyoko Inn is very expensive; last time I stayed there was in 2014 when I was still a clueless tourist.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Inexpensive hotel/hostel Tokyo (not Asakusa) 2017/8/14 13:48
I personally stayed in the Minami-Senju Area during my trip for two weeks in 2016, and had no problems at all, I personally loved the area was nice and quiet, and nobody would disturb you when walking along the sidewalks etc, I have heard of certain areas that have homeless people, but didn't see one at all in Minami-Senju during my trip, but I don't judge, the area is very clean and has very inexpensive private room hotels, don't be to scared to stay in a low budget area, at the end of the day you will be amazed how nice the areas can be.

I'm planning to return to Tokyo to see things I couldn't see, and plan to return and stay in the Minami-Senju Area.
Just go with the flow and enjoy.
by Frankie (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread