Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What to wear in August 2017/8/14 14:02
Hello everybody

I will be in japan in 2 days, and i was wondering what should i bring with me (clothes).

I know its hot, but should i bring some long sleeves shirts/pullover, sweater, pants or a jacket maybe?

I ll be in Tokyo/Fuji/kyoto/osaka/Hiroshima areas

Thank you for your advice.
by Kuro (guest)  

Re: What to wear in August 2017/8/14 18:44
I will be in japan in 2 days.....
..I'll be in Tokyo/Fuji/kyoto/osaka/Hiroshima areas

Two days to cover all that?? You're going to be sweating buckets rushing around trying to do all that in two days, never mind the sweltering heat and humidity!
by Batabata (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What to wear in August 2017/8/14 18:46
Oh wait.. no.. you mean you're arriving in Japan in two days... sorry!

Well, the simple answer is that you won't need pullovers or long sleeve clothes, although a very light waterproof jacket would be useful in case it rains.
by Batabata (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What to wear in August 2017/8/14 19:50
While I do agree that no long sleeves, jacket is needed, there is one caveat to this, AIR CONDITIONING!
I would advise to bring a scarf or something along that line to cover your self up, if you get into one of those really cold places. You will want something like that for the airplane anyway.

Apart from that I would suggest to bring a hat against the sun, a hand held fan for the heat and if you want to do it like the Japanese (women) do it, bring a small umbrella, that you can use against rain and as a sunshield.

Enjoy your trip to Japan!
by LikeBike rate this post as useful

reply to this thread