Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Access Kochi from Narita airport 2017/9/11 00:23
I will arrive Narita airport at night and i have to be in Kochi the next day. I cannot find any direct flights from Narita to Kochi. Can any one advice me how to reach Kochi.
Thanks
by Miro1  

Re: Access Kochi from Narita airport 2017/9/11 13:50

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e5603.html

How to travel between Kochi and Tokyo

By air

JAL and ANA operate multiple flights per day between Tokyo's Haneda Airport and Kochi Ryoma Airport. Flight duration is 90 minutes. The regular one way fare is around 35,000 yen, but discount tickets are usually available for between 13,000 and 27,000 yen. Kochi Ryoma Airport is connected with central Kochi (JR Kochi Station) by airport bus. The one way trip takes about 40 minutes and costs 720 yen.

By train

Take the JR Tokaido/Sanyo Shinkansen from Tokyo to Okayama (3.5 hours) and transfer to a JR Nanpu limited express train for Kochi (2.5 hours). The entire one way trip takes around six hours and costs about 20,000 yen. Because the Japan Rail Pass is not valid on Nozomi trains, pass holders have to use Hikari or Sakura trains between Tokyo and Okayama, which can add more than an hour to the travel time. Otherwise, the pass fully covers the trip.

By highway bus

Several overnight highway buses operate between Tokyo and Kochi. The one way trip takes about 11.5 hours and costs 12,900 yen. A round trip ticket is available for 23,200 yen and must be used within 10 days. This route is also served by discount buses companies that offer lower fares.

Above fees and schedules are subject to change.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Access Kochi from Narita airport 2017/9/11 18:46
by Ziah (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread