Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shibuya Ward -hotel question 2017/9/16 06:07
Hello All,
could you please advise- Nihon Seinenkan Hotel - Is this hotel in a good location for our first time in Tokyo, for 6 nights ? It's close to the Meiji Jingu Stadium.

Thank you in advance!
by Alekawka  

Re: Shibuya Ward -hotel question 2017/9/16 11:50
When people ask advice, they mostly want to know if others agree with the decision they have already pretty much made. The hotel has good ratings, and rooms are from $150 to $200 per night. You'll have to do some walking to get to the two closest stations (one subway & one JR - Japan Rail). The closest convenience stores are at Gaimmae station (subway Ginza Line) and Shinanomachi station (JR Chuo Line & JR Sobu Line). One stop from Gaimmae station is Aoyama-itchome, where you can transfer to the Odeo & Hanzomon subways. The Chuo Line takes you to Tokyo station in one direction, and Shinjuku in the other. The Sobu Line takes you to Akihabara in one direction, and Shinjuku in the other. You can look at Google Maps for your hotel at http://tinyurl.com/y79zf2sw. Use Street View and Satellite View to look around the area.
by John Sanders (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shibuya Ward -hotel question 2017/9/16 23:31
Nihon Seinenkan Hotel is newly opened hotel in August 2017. It located right opposite the Jingu Stadium. Only 30 seconds walking distance.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Shibuya Ward -hotel question 2017/9/19 08:07
I wish I could get back the time I wasted trying to help Alekawka.
by John Sanders (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shibuya Ward -hotel question 2017/9/19 08:43
I read your answer.

Grammar : 4.5/5;
Information content : 5/5;
Spelling : 5/5;
paragraph structure/general layout : 2/5 (needs improvement);
Plot development : 4/5;

Overall, an awesome effort.
by Lazy Pious (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shibuya Ward -hotel question 2017/9/19 09:40
I wish I could get back the time I wasted trying to help Alekawka.

At least now you know what to do when you see a similar question in the future.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Shibuya Ward -hotel question 2017/9/19 11:29
John Sanders :

http://www.nippon-seinenkan.or.jp/en/
I think they rebuild at the same location. The new one is 3rd building. So you didnft waste your time.
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shibuya Ward -hotel question 2017/9/19 14:06
Wow, that's quite a change! The old place (I used to live around the corner from there) used to cater to huge groups of high-school students as guests, as the name implies.

Anyway, it's a relatively quiet neighborhood, with a nice green space on one side and a massive construction project on the other side, which will someday be the new Olympic stadium.
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

reply to this thread