Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nagaden bus schedule 2007/12/23 12:49
Hi,

Please..can anyone help me translate the Nagaden bus schedule? I would like to take a bus from Nagano station to Kambayashi and stop for snow monkey and then go on to Shiga Kogen. I look up the Nagaden bus website but they do not have an English version. http://www.nagadenbus.co.jp/

Thank you so much in advance..

ToT
by ToT  

... 2007/12/23 19:42
Here you go:
http://www.nagadenbus.co.jp/robus/2008fuyu/kyukowin.htm

長野駅 means Nagano Station
上林温泉口 means Kanbayashi Onsen Guchi
And there are various bus stations in the Shiga Kogen region.

The first departure at 8:20 operates on weekends and during the New Year holidays only. The last two on Fridays only. All the other ones operate daily through April 7, 2008.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Thanks 2007/12/24 12:38
Thanks so much, Uji..., unfortunately, my computer does not have japanese fonts so I can not read your typing (japanese names of the station). Could you please tell me which row from the top of the column is "Nagano station", "Kambayashi", and "Hoppo Onsen"?

Thanks again
by ToT rate this post as useful

... 2007/12/24 16:58
Nagano Station is the first row (長野駅東口).

Kanbayashi Onsen Guchi is the 5th row (上林温泉口).

And Hoppo Onsen is the 13th row (発哺温泉), with only one bus per day stopping there (except Friday, when there are two additional buses in the evening).

Thanks 2007/12/30 12:03
Thanks so much, Uji...Also do you know if there is any coin locker at the Kambayashi bus stop? or where can I leave my luggage while visiting the monkeys?

... 2007/12/31 19:05
I doubt that there are coin lockers.

... 2008/1/11 10:55
Hi Uji
Sorry to bother you again. Just wonder if this bus also stop at Yudanaka train station? If so, which roll in the timetatble is the Yudanaka station?

Thanks again

... 2008/1/11 14:13
No, it does not stop at Yudanaka Station. But there are several separate buses operating between Yudanaka Station and Kanbayashi Onsen.

Cost 2009/2/21 12:09
Could someone please tell me the cost of the bus from Nagano to Kanbayashi Onsen?
by AusEz rate this post as useful

... 2009/2/21 21:37
1300 yen by Shiga Kogen bound bus from Nagano Station to Kanbayashi Onsen-guchi.

the bus schedule for 2010 2010/2/7 21:09
by Daniel (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread