Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sapporo and Otaru 2009/6/19 16:13
How long does it takes to travel from Sapporo to Otaru?

And is it a must to stay in Otaru, or possible for me to commute from Sapporo to Otaru, then head back to my hotel in Sapporo?

Thanks!
by Joen L. (guest)  

. 2009/6/19 19:27
Journey time by fastest train is about 32 minutes, with around 5 trains per hour for most of the day. No need to relocate from Sapporo.
by RobBeer rate this post as useful

otaru as day trip 2009/6/19 23:39
Otaru's pretty small and I'd definitely recommend it as a day trip. And getting there from Sapporo is half the fun--the train hugs the coast for a stretch and seeing it in the morning vs the sunset/afternoon is a pretty nice way to start and end a day.
by mike (guest) rate this post as useful

Train Time 2009/6/30 04:11
The express train is only about 35 minutes and the local is about an hour. If you are going to walk around Otaru get off at the Minami Otaru station. This station is in easy walking distance of the Glass Blowing and Music Box shops.
by rsweberjp rate this post as useful

Re: Sapporo and Otaru 2016/6/14 20:27
I just want to know if there are also buses and taxis available from Sapparo to Otaru?Further, Is Join tour available from Sopparo to Otaru?

Thanks
by ANA (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread