Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

domestic flights in japan 2009/7/6 05:05
Can I book domestic flights online as a foreigner?
by wei328  

domestic flights 2009/7/6 09:29
Yes, you can book using a foreign credit card on JAL and ANA. I haven't tried other airlines, but you may be able to book with them too.

You receive your tickets at one of the kiosks at the airport by inserting the card you used to make the purchase.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

... 2009/7/6 10:30
There is no restriction on nationality.

JAL, ANA and Skymark have even English online reservation systems. The other airlines have online reservations in Japanese, but foreigners are welcome to use them. In some cases, a Japanese address might be required when filling out the reservation form.
by Uji rate this post as useful

can't book online 2009/7/6 13:52
I still can't book domestic flights online.. this is the website I searched n found. http://www.ana.co.jp/asw/wws/sg/e/
by wei328 rate this post as useful

try this one 2009/7/6 14:07
The site you posted is for ANA international flights purchased through Singapore.

Try this one instead. Its the site for ANA domestic flights.

http://www.ana.co.jp/asw/index.jsp?type=de
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Domestic Flights 2009/7/13 03:07
Don't forget the 'Yokoso' and 'Welcome to Japan' Domestic fares available to foreigners outside Japan. Great value for the longer flights internal flights.
by oscail (guest) rate this post as useful

?? 2009/11/3 18:42
i rang JAL office in Australia and was told that you can't book domestic flights unless you live in Japan. I have tried booking and get an error message saying the phone and / or member number entered is incorrect. i never entered member number and the ph number i used was from hostel (ie japanese number)
has anyone actually booked online using JAL site that can make a suggestion?
by sally (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread