Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sleeping -internet cafe- Kyoto station? 2009/7/6 10:19
Where is it? How much? reclining chairs? thanks!
by Bob (guest)  

... 2009/7/6 16:17
by Ogojo (guest) rate this post as useful

Thanks! 2009/7/6 17:19
thanks for the link!
by bob (guest) rate this post as useful

Tokyo? 2009/7/6 17:50
Hi, I have to find a place to stay for two nights for a convention. I heard these have "real" beds, I mean, you're not just sleeping in a chair but on a flat cushion.

Do you know of any in southern Tokyo, near Tokyo Big Site, Disneyland, ports of tokyo, etc? Thanks!
by pigumon rate this post as useful

hah 2009/7/7 00:49
tokyo is huge and with that description you basically included Chiba as well, you're talking about an area that would take an hour or more to cross by train.

There are love hotels absolutely everywhere which will run you about 10,000yen per night, or there are business hotels which are around 5,000 to 7,000yen a night but are frequently booked in advance. There are also capsule hotels but I have not actually ever come across one while just walking around so I can't advise you about that.

There are dozens and dozens of cheap backpacker hotels and youth hostels but they are generally not very clean. They are however 2,000 to 3,000yen a night so if you just need a place to crash for the night they might be a good choice. New Koyo located in Minami Senju is one example. There are dozens of hotels like it in the same area if you walk around and look for them.

by Winterwolf (guest) rate this post as useful

Great! 2009/7/8 19:56
What about Niigata? Can anyone recommend an internet cafe to sleep at? (Somewhere close to the station) Thanks!
by Bob (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread