Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sanrio Puroland and Harumi Park 2009/7/25 02:08
I would like to ask those who are knowledgeable about the location of SAnrio Puroland and Harumi Park @ Harumi Undojo Chuo-ku Tokyo

Are the two areas near each other? Does anyone know the approximate travel time and how to go from Puroland to Harumi?

I want to catch the Tokyo Bay Fireworks Display * Location : Harumi Park at 7pm on the said date.

Thank you.
also, if this is accessible by JR Line?
by tsengtseng  

... 2009/7/25 07:28
Are the two areas near each other?

No, not really.

Does anyone know the approximate travel time and how to go from Puroland to Harumi?

The Puroland is near Tama Center Station in western Tokyo. Harumi is on a man made island in Tokyo Bay, east of central Tokyo. I recommend to go there by bus from Tokyo Station (都05 from Marunouchi South Exit or 東12 from the Yaesu Exit). It takes about an hour to get from Tama Center to Tokyo Station by train via Shinjuku (Keio Railways and JR Chuo Line). The bus ride to Harumi then takes another 20 minutes.

The closest train station to Harumi Undojo is Kachidoki Station on the Oedo Subway Line, about a 30 minute walk or 5 minute bus ride away. There might be temporary extra buses on the day of the fireworks.

also, if this is accessible by JR Line?

No, neither site is close to a JR station.
by Uji rate this post as useful

tokyo bay fireworks 2009/7/26 17:59
Thanks Uji for that very helpful reply.

Do you happen to know where the is the best place to view the fireworks?

and in your opinion is it worth it?
by tsengtseng rate this post as useful

asakusa to puroland 2009/7/26 18:05
If we are coming from asakusa and heading towards puroland, which would be the best way to go?
Thank you
by tsengtseng rate this post as useful

... 2009/7/26 21:26
Do you happen to know where the is the best place to view the fireworks? and in your opinion is it worth it?

I don't know. I have never been there.

If we are coming from asakusa and heading towards puroland, which would be the best way to go?

I recommend by Ginza Line, Chuo Line and Keio Line via Kanda and Shinjuku. You can look up routes and schedules on the following page (closest station to Puroland is Tama Center):
http://www.jorudan.co.jp/english/norikae/
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread