Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Budget stay for family of 4 in Tokyo 2009/7/27 14:20
Hihi,

Does anyone know cheap n good stay for a family of 4 in Tokyo? Budget of SGD100 per night. We plan to have 6 nights stay from the period of 5th Sept to 11th Sept 09.

Thanks much.
by Ms Lim (guest)  

Try Toyoko Inn 2009/7/27 17:20
Hi, try looking up Toyoko Inn. They've got branches everywhere.
I've always stayed at the 1 at Shinagawa (very convenient) or Oimachi branch.
Btw, If your kids are young, try booking twin room. price less than 10000yen. Cheaper if you apply for their member card on the spot. Pay for it and get direct discount off rates. Cheap. compared with other places in Tokyo. Free Breakfasttoo. Can do laundry ifyou want too.
by yeosc73 rate this post as useful

... 2009/7/27 17:49
One Singapore dollar is about 65 - 70 yen, so your budget in yen is 6,500 - 7,000 yen. If this is for the whole family of four, that is not quite enough... It also depends on how young/old your children are, but the only choices (well I hope you can spend a bit more) may be some inexpensive, traditional Japanese ins (something like bed & breakfast) in inexpensive areas of Tokyo, such as close to Ueno or Asakusa.

I know that a friend of mine stayed here with her family (2 adults and 2 small kids then) and quite liked it:
http://www.tctv.ne.jp/members/sawanoya/eigo.html
Since this place only lists room charges up to 3 people, you might want to e-mail to ask (with your children's age) what they can offer.
by AK rate this post as useful

reply to this thread