Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kagoshima 1 day travel card 2009/7/28 16:52
I plan to visit Kagoshima in October this year. I have some qestions about Kagoshima 1 day travel card as follow:
1.Can I buy a 1 day travel card in the day I arrive but I need to use (valid) in the next day? (I will use in early morning that ofiice not yet open)
2.Can I use for both tram and city bus?
3.How can we use when I take a city bus or tram ?
Thank you
Surawee
by surawee  

... 2009/7/28 19:06
Surawee,
1.Can I buy a 1 day travel card in the day I arrive but I need to use (valid) in the next day?
You can use a card whenver you like. You have only to scratch the numbers (year, month, day) on the card.
You can also buy a card from tram/bus drivers.

2.Can I use for both tram and city bus?
There're 2 types of 1-day card, "Ichinichi Joshaken (1-day pass)" and "Kagoshima City View Ichinichi Joshaken (Kagoshima City View 1-day pass)." Make sure that you'll buy "Ichinichi Joshaken." Kagoshima City View Ichinichi Joshaken only covers City View buses while Ichinichi Joshaken covers city buses/trams. (City View buses are tourist buses which circle around major tourist spots)

3.How can we use when I take a city bus or tram ?
You have only to show the card to the bus/tram drivers when you get off.

This site may help you;
http://www.synapse.ne.jp/~update/transport/transport-e....

by Ogojo (in Kagoshima) (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread