Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

suica card for Keisei limited exp 2010/2/16 21:53
Hi I'd like to find out whether the JR East Suica card can be used for the Keisei Limited Express Train from Ueno to Narita Airport? If yes, how much would the trip be? Can the deposit and unused portion of the suica card be refunded at Narita Airport or can the refund only be done at central tokyo?

Thanks!
by grace (guest)  

... 2010/2/17 05:16
Hi I'd like to find out whether the JR East Suica card can be used for the Keisei Limited Express Train from Ueno to Narita Airport?

Yes, it can. It can be used on virtually all trains in the greater Tokyo area.

If yes, how much would the trip be?

1000 yen, just like a regular ticket. The Suica card is a prepaid card, which does not provide any discounts over regular tickets.

Can the deposit and unused portion of the suica card be refunded at Narita Airport or can the refund only be done at central tokyo?

You can refund it at Narita Airport Station. Wherever you do the refund, note that a 210 yen handling fee will be charged if you refund remaining balance. The deposit, however, will be fully paid back.
by Uji rate this post as useful

handling fee 2010/2/17 07:52
Here is 1 way of avoiding the handling fee: start the trip with a balance of less than 1000 yen. Pay the "fare adjustment" with the card at the other end when you exit. Then return the card for the full deposit.
by kum (guest) rate this post as useful

. 2010/2/17 11:07
A minor note, you can only refund it at the JR ticket office at Narita Airport, the Keisei office will only handle pasmo cards for refunds.
by ExpressTrain (guest) rate this post as useful

keisei ticket counter 1F at narita 2010/5/3 21:30
what is the closing time of keisei ticket counter at 1F (after exiting customs) at Narita Airport T2?

i plan to buy pasmo card there, upon arrival.
by dsim rate this post as useful

reply to this thread