Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Easiest way - Narita to Gotemba Sta 2010/3/2 00:55
Hello - I will be traveling to Gotemba from the US in June of this year. I have a lot of luggage as my stay will be fairly long. Since my son and I will be carrying lots of baggage, train transfers might be difficult. What is the easiest way to travel from Narita to Gotemba Station with many bags?
by Kimberly (guest)  

some ideas 2010/3/2 12:21
No direct method to travel from NRT to Gotemba station is available(except rent-a-car).

Keisei Highway Bus bound for Shin-Fuji station/Numazu station stops at Gotemba InterChange. This is the easiest way to get to "Gotemba".(4000yen, 4 buses per day)
by Ts (guest) rate this post as useful

bus 2010/3/2 14:46
yes, the highway bus is very easy, just go to the ticket counter when you walk out of customs and tell them you want to go to Gotemba. At the Gotemba Interchange, you can catch a taxi to Gotemba Station, it is less than 1 km to the station. Are you going to Camp Fuji? If you are, there is a bus that takes around 10 min from Gotemba Station (around 4 km, 330 yen), there is a bus every 30 min or so weekdays, and one every hour on the weekends.
Or you could have someone pick you up at the interchange when you arrive.
Most convenient would be to just take a cab from Gotemba Interchange to your destination if it is close enough. Good luck!
by butabakamuchi (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread