Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Odaiba 2010/3/7 15:23
Hi, there are a few places I want to go in Odaiba, want to know if these places are within walking distance: Decks Tokyo beach, Palette Town, Panasonic Center and Tokyo Big Sight. Or its better to just get the Yurikamome day pass?

Thanks!
by kat (guest)  

... 2010/3/8 08:17
Yes, you can definitely walk between these sights. I have done it multiple times. But some people, who don't like walking or are under time pressure, will prefer to take the Yurikamome instead. It is about 2-3 kilometers in total (one way).
by Uji rate this post as useful

where are u coming from 2010/3/12 07:11
Depending on where you are coming from I guess. If your coming from Shimbashi and need to go back I'd get the daily pass. We stayed in Odaiba when we went, and we would get a daily pass for the day we went around everywhere. Its just easier, the walk from Aomi station, where the ferris wheel is, to Tokyo big sight, is like a 20-25 min walk. The rest of it though, is pretty close together
by robblps rate this post as useful

reply to this thread