Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toyoko Inn Check-in Time 2010/3/9 07:57
Does anyone know from past experience, how late I can check-in if I make a reservation at Toyoko Inn? Is there a cutoff time?
by RJ_TD (guest)  

. 2010/3/9 09:21
If I recall the online reservation system allows you to list anticipated arrival time.
I've checked in around 10pm without problems before.
by ExpressTrain (guest) rate this post as useful

Toyoko inns check -in time 2010/3/9 12:53
Hi RJ,

According to Toyoko inns website you can select "Expected Check-In Time" as late as 12 midnight.
I have stayed at Toyoko inns numerous of times, and have a habit of selecting late check-in time ( around 22.00).
If I arrive earlier, just do normal check-in , room is always available after 3 PM. If I am arriving late, I do not have to worry as I know they will keep my reservation until midnight.
If you know that you are unable to make it, better be sure to cancel ,the latest , before 3 pm on the day!
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

24:00 2010/3/9 20:41
Toyoko-Inn hotel staff is very helpful so a late check-in is not a problem. A few times I have returned back to the hotel as late as 01:30 and have seen guest still checking in for a overnight stay. When making a reservation on the website, just put the latest time (24:00) as check-in. All rooms will be available after 16:00. If a member of one of their various membership programs, then a 15:00 check-in is a option. Check out for all guest is 10:00. All rooms are not available from 10:00 to 16:00 (or 15:00 for a member) when they are being cleaned.
by HNL Hawaiian (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread