Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tobu Line Section Rapid 2010/3/10 01:21
hi,
just to enquiry: i have already bought the ALL NIKKO PASS without train ticket. if i want to board the Tobu Line Section Rapid at 6.20am to tobu-Nikko, but the office only opens at 7.45am. so do i need to buy the train ticket early or i can get it at any ticket vending machine inbAsakusa station?
by ch0c0r3o  

... 2010/3/10 09:08
My understanding is that you cannot get the pass that early in the morning, but that you would have to get it the previous day.
by Uji rate this post as useful

... 2010/3/10 09:10
The All Nikko pass is already your train ticket. You do not have to buy another train ticket to board, just present the pass to the station man near the gates
by ticket (guest) rate this post as useful

... 2010/3/10 09:15
Of course, if you have your actual pass already, you do not need to purchase anything else, as mentioned by ticket. But if you have only a voucher or you don't have your pass yet, then I think it is not possible to get the actual pass before the Tobu Travel desk opens later in the morning.
by Uji rate this post as useful

... 2010/3/10 10:32
thanx alot for the informations...
by ch0c0r3o rate this post as useful

reply to this thread