Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Correct? Shibu onsen-shiga kogen... 2010/3/11 17:05
Please see my plan if it's ok...

Dec 29-30 (1 night at Shibu onsen)

- Day trip in Shibu onsen

Dec 30-31 (1 night at Shiga Kogen)

- Take bus from Shibu onsen to Shiga Kogen
- How often does the bus run from Shibu onsen to Shiga Kogen?

Dec 31 (go to Jigokudani monkey)

From Shiga Kogen by bus to Kanbayashi bus stop and by walk to Jigokudani monkey.

And if I have to go back to Tokyo ; I have to take bus from Kanbayashi bus stop and gets off at Nagano Station ,so catch the shinkansen from Nagano Station to Tokyo, right ???

How can I get the bus timetable between Kanbayashi to Nagano Station ?

Thank for your answers.
by myair257  

... 2010/3/12 11:41
How often does the bus run from Shibu onsen to Shiga Kogen?

Here you go (see under "how to get there"):
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6026.html

And if I have to go back to Tokyo ; I have to take bus from Kanbayashi bus stop and gets off at Nagano Station ,so catch the shinkansen from Nagano Station to Tokyo, right ?

That's right. That is the recommended method. Note that it is not possible to get off Nagano bound buses at Kanbayashi bus stop. Only local buses bound for Yudanaka will let you get off at Kanbayashi bus stop.

How can I get the bus timetable between Kanbayashi to Nagano Station ?

Here is the one of the 2009/2010 winter. You will have to wait a few months until the 2010/2011 timetables will be published, but you can expect them to be similar if not identical to this winter's schedules:
http://www.nagadenbus.co.jp/robus/2010fuyu/shigawin.htm
by Uji rate this post as useful

Thanx 2010/3/12 20:37
Thank you Uji , I've cleared about it but I've a problem about accommodation in Shiga Kogen almost full in the end of December.

I have to search for the vacant room on. ^^"
by myair257 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread